I'm going on vacation tomorrow, to Denver, until the 29th. I'm still unsure as to whether I will have internet access let alone much downtime to post more of my nasty story, so if you're hanging on to the edge of your seat for what comes next (what a joke, hahaha) then I apologize. It's past 5pm, and I'm supposed to be ready to go by 8pm. I still haven't even gotten a suitcase out, let alone packed or gotten ready. Procrastination at it's finest.
If I don't get on for five days, Blog, I will miss you; I will miss my major creeping (i.e., I notice when you delete things, yes, YOU).
And I'm sure you'll miss my angsty, erotic catharsis.
That is all.
P.S. I am conducting a social experiment via myspace. I never use myspace unless it's to whore my formspring (what's up, four thousand friends? ugh). But lately, I've noticed the large amount of lesbians from SLC that are constantly posting angsty bulletins about how their girlfriends left them and/or how they hate "the single life." So, being the obnoxious, constantly flirting, bisexual creep I am, I decided to leave a single, simple comment on each of their profiles to try and bait them. The comment I left for all of them:
oh heyyy ;)
It seems ridiculous and simple, but I'm 3 for 3 on getting numbers. So stoked. I knew "oh heyyy" worked. I just knew it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha. I like the social experiment.
ReplyDeleteAnd YES, I am waiting on the edge of my seat for Part Four!
And yeah, I pushed my last post back into drafts. I may or may not have resolved some issues with Man last night. Felt kind of bad for lashing out. I don't know. I'm a pussy bitch. My heart is all over the place. I don't even know.
Have fun in Denver! Come back with so many stories, please!