Friday, April 30, 2010

"Next time you kiss her, you're going to taste me."

I know I am behind on posting. I have had a lot on my mind lately.

P.S.
(724):
yup, got lost on my way to the final. maybe i should have gone to this class all semester

Story of my life. I don't even know when my finals are. Let alone what room they're in.
--------------------------------

Back in Salt Lake. Erotica posts will swiftly resume after I get my bearings.

(Daisy, daisy, what is this you're doing to me? Margarita, margarita, me robaste el corazón. Daisy, daisy, why do you capture me so? Margarita, margarita, me robaste el corazón.)
Leo, Leo, lovely Leo; I needed some fire in my life.

---------------------------------------
&&
"Sometimes, Paris, I swear she's in love with you."

If only, if only. A million nerves incinerating like tiny stars. You've been nothing more, nothing less, than my 2010 affliction.

Is it human nature to always want what you can't have?

---------------------------------------

In the mean time, here's a picture of me kissing my cat, since I know that totally makes up for being behind on posting 8 more chapters of stories to masturbate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment