Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chapter 3, part one.

Once again, split 3 into two parts, of course making part one into a usual teaser. As a whole, it's simply too long for a blog post. Still putting the final touches on the rest and chapter 4 for later today.

*This is extremely explicit. This is not subtle. This is fantasy; imagination running utterly wild. If S&M or words like 'glistening/aching pussy' offend you or make you uncomfortable, just do yourself a favor and skip over this. This is exponentially worse than the last two; utterly sleazy and X-rated. Pornography. You've been warned.*
----------------------------------------------------

I was still oblivious to the fact that Eden was a masochist at this point, and I didn't want to blow my chances by being overly aggressive. I placed my hand softly against her cheek, and watched as her face flushed crimson. Still smiling, and half-jokingly, she placed her hand on mine and moved it down onto her breast. She winked. She leaned her face towards mine and set her hand on the inside of my thigh. A warm tingle reverberated from her hand all the way up my spine.

My mouth enveloped hers, savoring the taste of Mango liquor on her lips. Our tongues did an exploratory dance, quickening in pace and intensity, but still with slight modesty. I closed my teeth around her bottom lip, pulling gently, causing a small sigh to escape from her mouth. She tightened her grip on my thigh, shooting hot desire from my pussy all the way through the rest of my body. Sitting next to each other was too cozy and squeaky clean; I put both hands around her ass and pulled her on top of me with a bit of force. I slid my fingers into the back of her jeans and buried my face in her neck, tracing small, sensual bites with my tongue.

We were still fully clothed, just getting started, but she broke away from me, and gave me a concerned look. I immediately got nervous; she didn't even look turned on.
"I can feel you holding back," she stated matter-of-factly. I didn't know what to say. "Do you want me?"
"Yes. Oh, God, yes, I do want you. So bad. I was just taking it slow. Jesus, Eden,I really, really want to fuck you, you don't even know." I said, slightly panting. I was hot and bothered from our little make out session, and I could feel my clit throbbing against my wet G-string.
"Then act like it. If you don't take the upper hand and give it to me like you mean it, I'm sure I can go find someone else who can." I was in total shock; I always appreciated a challenge. No, she wasn't going to find someone else tonight. She was going to be mine. My heart raced.
She continued, "Listen. I know it's our first time. But I might as well tell you what I like now. Okay? I like to be taken. I'm your sub; do whatever you want to me. I don't care if you hit me or call me names. It'll make me cum even harder." She added, "I trust you." I tried to hold back a horny grin, but I couldn't help it. I nodded in agreement.
"Good. Then let's see some fucking conviction," she teased, flashing me that superstar smile again. I'd never come across a girl who was so direct with what she wanted. Oh, she'd get what she wanted tonight, that she can count on. I couldn't possibly be more wet with anticipation.

I was not a sadist at heart, nor was I especially dominant, but now was the time to fake it. I wanted nothing more than to deliver Eden the Masochist a mind blowing fuck she'd never forget; I wouldn't be done until she was having spasms of pure ecstasy. Desire consumed me, and I weaved my fingers through her tangled dark locks and yanked her head back, laying bites into her throat that left glistening pink ovals. She gasped.
Still straddling me, I wrapped her legs around my back and moved her arms to around my neck. Examining every inch of her velvety tongue with my own, I stood up with her and turned around. I knew she wasn't ready for it, and it excited me: I threw her onto the bed with assertive force, right on her back. She giggled, clearly enjoying my first move of dominance. Climbing on top of her, she had started to remove her shirt, so I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them down hard on either side of her head.
"Let me do that..." I told her, adding (somewhat nervously), "...you horny little slut."
She let out a small 'oh' with a smile. Digging my elbows into her forearms, I bit her earlobe and began kissing her again, grinding my hips hard against the crotch of her jeans. I knew I had to take this slow and build her up gradually. Simply stripping her down and fucking her immediately would be totally fruitless; this was supposed to be a journey. I had to make her want me, want me so bad she could barely stand it, begging me until I decided she was worthy of orgasm.

Releasing her wrists, I threw off her V-neck, revealing a black satin bra barely holding in her perfect breasts. I couldn't help myself. "Mmmm. Beautiful." She tried to reply:
"Thank Y--" and I covered her mouth with my palm.
"No speaking, unless I allow you to speak." She smiled with her eyes, the emerald glowing with longing. I snapped off her bra with the other hand and immediately devoured each breast with animalistic hunger. Her pale skin tasted especially soft, like crushed velvet, accented with a subtle, feminine scent of vanilla. I stifled a moan as I licked the area around her nipple, which was bright pink with excitement. In the midst of this, I had slipped my hand beneath her black Citizens. As I massaged her clit with tender strokes, the rest of my fingers were being soaked in her essence; I could tell by each passing minute she was wanting me inside her, more and more. Every time she began to squirm and moan with quickening breath, I'd immediately remove my hand from her pants--all a part of the teasing game. I moved my way down her torso, exploring the beauty of every curve with my mouth, making sure to be very slow and deliberate.
I finally removed my palm from across her lips, now covered in her saliva. I inserted my other hand's soaked fingers into her mouth and made her suck off her own prurient cum; it was obvious she had blown a few dicks in her day. She nearly swallowed my three fingers, even as I shoved them as deep down her throat as they would go. A muffled moan escaped from her. I yanked off her tight jeans, and immediately the hot, musky scent of her arousal wafted into the air. A husky gasp slipped out of me, as I felt my own horny cum drip down the inside of my thigh. It was getting hard for me to build suspense and make her wait; my libido was boiling over.

Her panties were similar to the rest of her get-up: black of course, sexy with a designer logo embroidered on the waist band. I had been so caught up on her that I hadn't realized I was still fully clothed, so I quickly peeled off my shirt and jeans and jerked her legs open, placing my face right near her aching pussy. I nibbled on the inside of her thighs until she started gyrating her pelvis, the perfect time for me to bite down on her CK's and pull them off with my teeth. Her sultry blooming flesh, an exquisite shade of pink, was enough to make me cream on the spot, but I held it together.
"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she begged. There she was, seeking subtle control of the situation; she was persuasive.I was ready to give in, but remembered the role I was supposed to be playing.

I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over in one swift, violent motion. "On your knees!" I ordered. On all fours, her ripe glistening pussy next to her perfectly supple ass was breathtaking. I ran my hands down her spine and across the
smoothness of her ass cheeks, and almost lost it. Instead of giving in to my carnal desires, I teased her. "What did you just say?" I inquired, softly, but with an authoritative tone.
"I said, fuck me! I want you to fuck me now!"
"I will fuck you whenever I please, and not on your time. You don't deserve me. And didn't I tell you no speaking unless I allowed you to? I believe I did. Now you need to be punished for being so disobedient. Tell me you're a slut and you need to be punished." I was having fun with this. I almost wanted to laugh.
"I'm a slut. Punish me!" she yelled, trying not to let out a lecherous cry in between words. I laid a hard, fast palm onto her ass cheek that echoed throughout the entire room. She whimpered. "Again!" I ordered, delighted with her readiness to do anything I asked.
"I'm a slut! Punish me!" WHACK. Again.
"I'm a slut! Punish me!" WHACK. Again.
"I'm a slut! Punish me!" WHACK. I can't hear you. One more time, cunt.
"I'm a slut! Punish me! I'm a slut! Punish me! I'm a slut! Punish me!" she repeated.
WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. For someone with such small hands and no upper body strength, I was surprised at the size and intense color of the fresh impressions I had left on her.
Falling into the role of sadist was suddenly deviously satisfying. I had never dreamed of hurting anyone before, but the way Eden groaned with pleasure with every spank was enough to make me change my mind. She let out another loud wail, shoving her ass in the air, closer to my face.
"More, please!" she begged.
I glanced again at the blossoming red hand prints I had just created, and gathered her hair in my fist. I gave her one final, rough spank after which she gasped and moaned simultaneously--pain and pleasure. Her ultimate fantasy.

I pulled her up so she was kneeling right in front of me, our heads right next to each other. Reaching around to roughly cup her breast while playfully running my fingers along her eager slit, I whispered, "You still don't deserve me inside you. Maybe soon, if you're lucky. You're going to need to work a lot harder for me." I licked her ear lobe.
"Whatever you need," she obediently purred.
WHACK. Once more.

3 comments: