Monday, April 19, 2010

Ch. 2/Teaser Continued

As I mentioned, I split chapter 2 into two separate ones. It was just too long. So here, I present you with Chapter 2, which I'm sure you'll read and then be disappointed with. Nope, sorry. Nothing good yet. Teaser status.
Chapter 3 posted in a few hours. This is the first time I'm really going back and reading it; there's a lot of edits to be made. It's LONG. Plus, Three is the first chapter that's entirely about---shhhhh.

To my many sources of inspiration for this: Thanks<3 Interwebs hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------

We agreed to meet on an inconspicuous Wednesday night. I contemplated inviting some of my other friends, and making it a group ordeal, but I was kidding myself. Whomever joined us would eventually be phased out entirely, I just knew it. This was not by any means a date; but it was certainly meant to be one-on-one. We talked about going out, but couldn't decide on something worth doing. Dinner, too personal; Movie, too old-fashioned; Club, too trashy; Bar, too blatant; coffee, too hipster. Finally she suggested just having some drinks and hanging out at home, something low-key but always entertaining. It always said a lot about your relationship with someone if you could enjoy doing nothing with them. I knew better than to expect "Something" to happen between us, but that's not to say I hadn't spent the last few days dreaming of my tongue shoved deep inside her.

The air outside was crisp but for a winter's evening it actually felt very pleasant. I leaned against the fence and sucked back a Camel 100, exhaling clouds of apprehension. She would be here any second now. Normally, my demeanor was calm, even slightly cocky, but something about this woman made my knees tremble, if ever so slightly.
"Hope I didn't keep you waiting," I heard in a high-pitched purr next to me. My breathing stopped. I turned and glanced at her.
"Not at all." I gave a wide smile, trying not to give away how excited and horny I already was. When she saw this, she flashed me an equally sassy grin, as if she already knew what I was anticipating. It was almost pitch black outside, but I could see the jade in her eyes light up with a sensual glow when she smiled. My clit pulsed.

"Let's go inside," I said, starting towards the door. "Welcome to my humble abode, Eden." As she entered my living quarters for the first time, I took a second to take all of her in. Even in the stark light of fluorescent bulbs, she was ravishing. Without her noticing, I gave her the up-down as she peeled off her black leather jacket and set down her purse. She was wearing all black: a vintage t-shirt that she had spliced into a cleavage-bearing v-neck, an ass-hugging pair of Citizens jeans, and sexy Pour la Victoire boots that came up to her knees. It flirted with 90s goth style, or perhaps it was a parody of it, but she wore it with confidence. Her hair was similarly dark, tousled from Winter wind and looking playfully unkempt. I was salivating, but forced myself to play it cool.
"Sooooo," I started. "How about we pour you a drink?" Alcohol would do the trick. It always did. It was time to dissolve the nerves.

I was pleasantly surprised by how freely our conversation flowed. She was extremely intelligent and spoke like a poet. Getting to know one another proved successful and enjoyable, but I couldn't help my mind from drifting to dirty places every so often. When she bent over daintily to pick up her dropped cell phone, exposing her flawlessly round ass cheeks, or when she playfully shook her perfectly formed C cups to the new-wave music pulsing through the speakers, I could feel a hot secretion moisten my G-string. Oh, shit, not only was I tipsy from the vodka, but I was lust-drunk now. I swallowed hard.

Instead of sitting across from me like she had been, at some point I found her seated right next to me. Our thighs were touching. She was close, close. Not friend close. Sexual close. I looked at her, our faces only inches apart, and she beamed; the chartreuse in her eyes blooming with a suggestive spark. That was the only cue I needed.

5 comments:

  1. please tell me who this is about. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it doesn't matter. If you want the honest truth, it's not about one person in particular. It's a hybridization of multiple people and multiple experiences.
    But thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ok. sounds familiar though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I changed my mind. This can be about whomever you'd like it to be. Sound familiar? Great. I'm writing about YOU, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (But P.S., You're overthinking it. Just read it and please enjoy it, and worry less about who it could possibly be about)

    ReplyDelete