Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Must share this immediately.

Sorry I can't embed the video, but:

Click here for a four song Beach House mini concert in a stark white, fluffy room

Scroll down the page more than halfway to find it. If for some reason that link doesn't work, go to talkingrobots tumblr, on page four. As soon as each song ends, a new one begins, so just hit play once and enjoy.
If you don't end up watching it, the tracklist is: Zebra, Norway, Walk in the Park, and Take Care.

So glad I found this gem. Victoria, I love you babygirl. The strange hand motions she makes when her hands are free and the way she shakes her giant hair mane are so adorable. Every time she croons, "I'd take care of you, if you'd ask me to..." my heart melts.
Please go on tour, Beach House, so I can receive soul transmissions via coarse-but-unmistakably-clear chain-smoker voice a la Miss Legrand.
(I just used 'via' and 'a la' in the same sentence. Holy shit.)


[photo cred: Amanda M Hatfield, flickr]

UPDATE: This is going to be a good motherfucking day. I already feel it. Yes. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment