I'm in an awful mood.
And it's a waste of fucking time.
Except for all the new music that's now in my possession, everything about today is fucking so awful I don't even know where to begin. I'm falling back into an abysmal, depressive mood, a la 7th grade, but less attention-seeking and dramatic. Moods like this are like a festering sore on the cunt of an AIDS whore. It's selfish, immature, and, again, a total waste of time.
Let me clarify that for you again.
I'm wasting my fucking time.
I'm constantly tired, hardly enriched, under stimulated, barely creative. And I don't know why. Because I don't care to know why, when I'm like this; I just mope like a stupid bitch and wait for it to pass. It usually passes. Usually.
Bee pee dee.
Bee pee two dee.
Ahh, fuck it. Nahh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment