Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thanks, PMS.

I realized why my moods have been in upheaval this past week. The great crimson tides are about to come and unleash their uterine wrath.
My mammary glands hurt SO bad. I always know "it's" coming when my mammaries hurt.
I just wanted to say mammaries.

-------------------------------------------

My last post was super convoluted, but it means quite a bit to me, so I'm leaving it. Going back and reading it, though, makes me fear that people will think I'm insane. Maybe I am insane. I don't know.
I will calm down the drama for now with more bullshit from my natal chart, which I have been obsessively scouring almost daily. It explains a lot, typically. I mean, I call it bullshit, but it's not. Whenever I'm having mood issues, there's usually something in my natal chart that somehow explains my shortcomings perfectly.

Mars represents motivation and energy in a physical sense. I checked this out because I have been lazy as fuck lately. Mars is in Libra, but I think more importantly, it's squared with Neptune. Oh, Neptune. So watery. So cryptic. So dreamy.
I don't have a whole lot of water in my chart, but I believe this Neptune influence is the strongest and most meaningful.


You fear rejection as well as criticism, and often use roundabout means to go after what you want. Your imagination is so powerful that it can be hard to trust your instincts. You easily imagine things going wrong, just as you easily fantasize about good things!

Your desire nature is strong yet also very suggestible. You're attracted to mysteries and intrigue. Sexual experimentation is likely, as you are forever addicted to sensuality and unusual or perhaps even what many would consider perverted sexual scenarios. However, your sensual appetite might be much like a bottomless pit, and you could find yourself forever in a state of wanting more, tiring of regular sexual scenarios quickly, and endlessly searching for the next sensation.

If an addiction to fantasy is present, you can find yourself constantly chasing a new and more complicated fantasy. It is only when you get into touch with your heart and discover your true desires that you realize that sensations are merely sensations--not deeply satisfying or fulfilling.

Resentments have a way of building and distorting themselves into ugly matter if you don't deal with them properly and directly. You are often passive-aggressive in your approach to others, and this can cause a lot of problems in your life. You are usually found chasing a dream... or a fantasy.

At your worst, you can be disorganized in your approach to life, easily procrastinating and lacking follow-through when you do begin a task. At your best, you are a creative person with a powerful imagination and great stores of compassion.

-------------------------------------------

Yes. Perfect. I totally get it. Neptune, you're taking over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment