Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dream snippets.

In a dimly lit restaurant, my ex-girlfriend sits at a long table, right across from my friends and I. I give her a friendly, "Hello, Lauren," and she totally ignores me. I explode, and go off about how she should have at least the decency to respond to me when I speak to her. She continues to ignore me.
Cut to, we're in a filthy basement and have been capture by Al Qaeda. Lauren and I are in a cage, naked from the waist down, with a steel trap secured around one of our legs, onto our vaginas. There is an elephant in the cage, bucking and moaning at us. It is implied by some Al Qaeda men that the elephant is there to train us how to be prostitutes. I am visibly upset about this, flinching and frowning every time the elephant waves it trunk at us while on its hind legs. Lauren is passive, just looking around the basement without a sense of urgency. I begin to freak out.
Cut to, we managed to escape the elephant cage without anyone noticing. Actually, I think some man may have freed us. Either way, we're walking around the damp basement now, with a sharp steel trap still attached to our vaginas, digging into our thighs and clits. We find some young women and men, and Lauren immediately points to a ball point pen in a boy's hand. "I need you to cut my leg off with that," she says. The boy doesn't seem phased, as though he has amputated prostitute legs from traps before. We all take a seat on some stairs, and Lauren grabs the pen and hands it to a meek looking woman. "Do it, do it," she pleads. With a group of spectators seated all around, the woman digs the ball point pen into Lauren's leg. It leaves behind a trail of black ink. After a few short minutes, the trap has been removed and Lauren is looking like a one-legged fool. She turns to me, "You do it now."
I'm apprehensive. This may be Al Qaeda, but there has to be a way to remove this fucking trap besides using a makeshift pen dagger. I tell them to wait, and hobble around the building looking for a kind soul to remove my sharp vagina clamps. I come across a young man, who appears to be a doctor, and plead with him. He pushes a button on the steel and the trap snaps open and disappears into thin air. I am free. He tell me that to repay him, I must play on the Al Qaeda community basketball team this season. I agree.
Cut to, me leaving Al Qaeda basketball practice in some dapper Nike gear. We're outside, but the sky is grey with a green tint. My new Al Qaeda friends bid me adieu, and before I get into my vehicle, I look and see a one-legged whore on the corner. Her back is hunched, and she's wearing torn fishnets. As I open my driver-side door, I give her a meek wave. "Hey, Lauren." She turns away, sobbing.


[Edit: "To see an elephant in your dream, indicates that you need to be more patient or more understanding of others. Or perhaps there is a memory that you are holding on to for too long. You need to let go of the past."
"To dream that you are a prostitute, indicates your desires for more sexual freedom/expression and sexual power. You want to be less inhibited and possibly explore other areas of sexuality. On a negative side, you may be harboring feelings of guilt and negative attitudes toward relationships. You are having difficulties integrating love and sexuality."]

No comments:

Post a Comment