Maybe, but at least you don't vividly delve into nearly every sexual experience you have via public blogging.
I mean, I don't know. Re-reading my old blog posts sometimes has me saying, "Was I fucking serious?" i.e. "Pieces of my uterus are still jammed under her fingernails and her screams are still caught in my sheets. I will never slow my roll." WHAT?!!?! Good god.
I don't know. I'm always so up and down with myself. Please don't listen to me. Hahaha.
Maybe, but at least you don't vividly delve into nearly every sexual experience you have via public blogging.
ReplyDeleteI mean, I don't know. Re-reading my old blog posts sometimes has me saying, "Was I fucking serious?"
i.e. "Pieces of my uterus are still jammed under her fingernails and her screams are still caught in my sheets. I will never slow my roll."
WHAT?!!?! Good god.
I don't know. I'm always so up and down with myself. Please don't listen to me. Hahaha.
I mean, in person I can be pretty ridiculous too. But I feel like this blog is the epitome.
ReplyDelete