I've got that hundred and three fever.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dream.
Titled "Mommy issues"
My mother and I are downtown at the outdoor Gateway mall. I'm with Kaylee, and all of a sudden my mother disappears. She then texts me to tell me that she's drunk, and that she just cheated on my dad with the worker from the Verizon store. I sit on a bench with Kaylee til she returns, I call her a whore and throw my phone at the ground. She tells me she wants to sleep "here" tonight, and collapses on the ground and passes out. I wake her up repeatedly but she tells me to shut up and points at a bench. "That's comfortable, sleep there."
Pissed, I wander off with Kaylee. We end up in a parking lot next to my car, now I'm drunk and with several people in a similar situation. I go up to an ex-lover, one of my most recent sex-capades (in real life), and say "FUCK YOU!" as loud and obnoxiously as I can. She gets in my face and threatens to kick my ass, but I pretend I was kidding and apologize over and over until she starts making out with me. I tell her I'll be back. There's two strangers in my car, but I treat them like my best friends and tell them they can hang out for as long as they want there, keys in ignition. Kaylee and I take off again, leaving my vehicle and the two occupants.
Suddenly we're following some convoluted mess of a maze, and get to a garage made with a lot of plywood, which turns out to be the house of an acquaintance. Inside, I'm sitting on a 10 foot counter, looking down and laughing at people. I remark to the house owner that she's beautiful, and looks like her sister. Swooning, she demands I follow her into her room with her younger sister, who in the dream was fourteen years old. When we get in her room, she reaches into a hidden wooden box and pulls out three transparent plastic boxes and hands one to her sister and her mother who had decided to join us. They each open the little plastic cube boxes simultaneously and pull out a massive gallon-size baggie of cocaine. The house owner looks at the coke, then looks at me with erotic eyes. "So..." she starts, "How about it?"
Dream me decides to exclaim "Oh my Godddddddd!" in uncontained joy. The house owner cuts several long, jagged lines on a wood-laminate table. All three people take their line before me, and then hand me a laminated $50 bill. "Go, go, go," they all say. House owner's younger sister begins to take my line and I scream "fucking don't!" in a rude, snappy fashion. "I was just kidding," she replies with a snarky grin.
I take the line, and I immediately feel an overwhelming numbness overtake me. I taste the coke drip down into my throat, and numb me as if I'm being frozen with dry ice. "Oh my Godddddddddd!" I exclaim again in similar fashion to the first time. I fall backwards onto the bed and look at the house owner, who is still giving me the sex eyes. "Good, huh?" is all she says. Next, I'm shuffling about her room, tearing off the sheets, coked out, searching for all the things I had lost. For some reason I just couldn't keep track of anything in this dream. Phone, gone. Car, gone. One of my newly homemade gauges, gone. Money, gone. Dignity? Feeling pretty gone too. I find my gauge and haphazardly shove it back in my ear, quickly making out with the house owner as we rejoin the rest of the party. Kaylee comes up to me, an excited look in her eye. "How was it? Was it great?"
Confused as to how she knew about my coke-capade I began getting nervous. I guess I had somehow found my phone, because I keep texting my mother and telling her to wake the fuck up and stop being an irresponsible drunk at the Gateway. As the dream ends, I'm traveling the same convoluted mess of roads that led to the garagehouse with the girl I had just snorted lines with. I turn to her and say, "I could use another..."
Startled awake.I haven't truly done coke in years. Very bothersome. Curious as to what the symbolism means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment