Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Actually, you're one of the only people that 'gets it' in general."

Title is TOTALLY unrelated to this post, but I wanted the quote to be remembered in text. A very exceptional being told me this today. Though I'm not sure if they quite recall, I felt it was genuine and I appreciated it all the same.
[ Because truthfully, I *do* get "it," and I get you. I'm glad you realize this. Thank you! :) ]

Moving on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cinquains. Yes, I wrote fucking cinquains. Oh shit. What now.
Since I'm drunk, you can guarantee that they will be (mostly) filthy, and I truly hope they make you uncomfortable, or turn you on. Either is acceptable. Sex is not the enemy, folks.

They won't be exact in structure; I'd rather make them my own instead of forcing myself to write with rigidity.


Slut
Appetizing depravity
coaxing, straddling, glistening
Impromptu pant-less afternoon delights
Ambrosia


Prurience
Reprehensible piquancy
shredding, dripping, indulging
Tongue her saccharine chasm
Lubricity


Lush
bawdy tenacity
stumbling, slurring, blurring
Hey, let's make out
Vamp


Thighs
Buttery sophistication
Intoxicating, glimmering, spreading
I tremble with hunger
Sin


Soul
Lustrous vigor
scintillating, exalting, dreaming
Perpetually aglow with passion
Bloom


[trying the different scheme]
Feral
listen, soft purrs
taste the steel of your shackles
slicing sun through the bars, break free
Libre


Fingers
valiant touch
begging hairs stand on end
trace mapping veins, oh is this love?
Belong


Pall Mall
seductive drags
clouds sting my eyes, kiss me
silvery waves curl off the ash
Cancer


Stay Up
Insomnia
brain tickled pink, create
sweet nothings that no one will hear
Tick tock




More to come, must rest now.
Again, sex is not the enemy. Peace, harmony, free love.

5 comments:

  1. :)

    "Why am I leaving you this message right now? *giggle giggle* Wait, I know exactly why I'm leaving you this right now. Because I love you, and you're one of the only people here that gets it. Actually, you're one of the only people that gets it in general. *giggle giggle* I haven't washed your underwear. *giggle giggle*"

    THAT'S perfect. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't get over it.

    That message is capable of lifting my spirits for months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an endless source of prodigious quotes, especially when drunk.

    Hahahaha. Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete