Friday, July 30, 2010

Pssst.

(I've ditched Blogger for LiveJournal, for the most part.)



I'm sorry, Blogger. I fell into this affair unexpectedly. But I wasn't fully satisfied with our relationship and there was always a dirty void inside me that I couldn't ignore. LiveJournal will never replace you, but for the time being, she'll remain my hot little slut on the side. I have needs, too. Deeply hidden, obscure LJ communities; Brutal Honesty (R.I.P.); "Friends Only" posting options; my sneakily satisfying way to publish without legitimately publishing--these LJ qualities are what I feel I've been missing for quite some time. I love you, Blogger, and I hope you can understand my reasoning. I'll always love you. And if nothing else, you'll always be my go-to blog for uninteresting music posts and bullshit media outlet rambles. I will cherish you as the sole carrier of the evidence proving that 2010 is the Year of the (Desperate) Romantic for me. I'll peek at your old posts and giggle at my wild inability to control who I constantly fell in love with. You'll hold a special place in my heart, always. Au Revoir.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. This is sad news. RIP, Degaussin'.

    I have a ridic' LJ too. It's six years old and embarrassing as fuck (especially lately). But if you want to be LJ friends, you know I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete