Wednesday, July 14, 2010

As I sat here writing jilted poems about people who don't love me anymore

I threw on my Best of Wu-Tang vinyl and suddenly felt okay.

I love that some music can do this to me.
I'm in love with Method Man. I don't give a fuck if I'm a white Utah suburbanite, I can get fucking down to Wu-Tang and Meth.



Might still post some shit later. I won't let this blog die, although it looks that way sometimes.

Oh, and fuck it, I love these ones too.



I'm not a gentleman, I'm a method man!
Baby accept it, utmost respect it
(and assume the position.)
Stop, look, and listen.
I spit on your grave then I grab my charles dickens, bitch!



I rides around in my car
thinkin' bout money and menage a trois.
This pisces hyphy
gin and coke, Wu-Tang in the Nikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment