I wrote this several months ago, for no reason whatsoever. Watching 'Secretary' motivated me to post this. I have written several erotic short stories, but this has always been one of my favorites. Because when I go back and read it, it makes me laugh.
Far too long to post it all at once. But, welcome to a taste of how my mind works.
Intro/Chapter One
-------------------------------------------------
There was never a doubt that she was a fucking slob. The dark hairs matted on the carpet, the filthy tiles in the corner of the bathroom..."Cleanliness is godliness," they say. What a crock of shit. Despite her residence being the 9th Circle of Dante's Inferno for a germaphobe, it said nothing about her lovemaking, which was godly and precise. Not calculating, and not necessarily clean; but precise. Hot. It was not lazy and apathetic like one may describe her tidying skills. And anyway, who had time to tidy when one was too busy being a raucous slut?
Oh, but it's okay. Push her down and call her a slut and she'd probably moan with pleasure. She took pride in it, basked in the glory. She especially enjoyed being degraded, even though she was never sure why. A masochist by nature, she couldn't help but squirm at the thought of letting someone else dominate; flog, bite, insult, slap, tease. And although they'd be in physical control, she was the one who was truly in power. She was letting this happen, and she was getting exactly what she wanted.
Her exterior may not have immediately suggested the prurient filth bubbling underneath. She had silky and ghostly skin stretched taut over a supple frame; with cherubic features and innocent eyes in stark juxtaposition to the seductive Medusa snakes that waved freely off her head. Despite all this, her unoffending looks were enough to turn me on at first glance. And it only took a single short conversation to have me convinced she was unchaste. Her eyes were soft but electric, saccharine and captivating; they lit up when she spoke, exuding a naughty confidence. Even banal conversations with her made me tingle.
It felt like she was coming on to me at first, but I didn't care if I was right or wrong about that. Ripe, like fruit hanging off a tree, she was just barely out of reach. In time, I will take her, I always told myself. This young woman was definitely not stupid; each of her dirty tools were played up to their fullest potential. Most would probably call her a big-time tease. I can imagine such a notion made her deviously satisfied on the inside. It was just another aspect of control that she held so well, but never in an obvious way. The slight air of mystery, the cryptic aura around her, it was enough to make me cream myself every time our eyes met. I licked my lips and let my imagination run wild, building up an intangible fantasy. One I could only hope would transform into something real someday. She was perhaps difficult, but not impossible. She'd be mine.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is this fiction??
ReplyDeleteHoly fast reply.
ReplyDeleteUm. Don't even worry about it.
I was jw. Maybe its about me?
ReplyDeletelol but you know me
ReplyDeleteAt least a little bit of everything I write is rooted in nonfiction. But I'm gonna have to say...no, this is not even remotely about you. Nope. You don't even need to tell me who you are. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteMore please.
ReplyDeleteMore to come. :)
ReplyDelete