Friday, April 2, 2010

Cool.

My computer has a virus. The awful kind of virus that makes porn ads pop up on the screen every 5 minutes or so, along with weird beeping noises. My free antivirus software that claimed to "quarantine" it, did not prevail. Continuous porn ads galore.
Jesus. That's what I get for being just curious enough to click "Sasha Grey---gagged and humiliated full length (free)" on some random site.
Why, Paris, why? You suck, you suck, you suck. You are being punished for your prurience. And not the good kind of punished.

Update. This is a big fucking deal. I can't fix this shit and it seems to be getting worse. All my original music is saved on this laptop and not backed up on an external drive. Every piece of writing from the past year or so is on this computer, and of course not backed up. I am starting to freak out on the inside. If my computer crashes, or I somehow need a new drive, I'm going to jump off a bridge.

Double Update. FIXED! Oh, thank fuck. High five to my nerdy skills for figuring it out. While high, at that. Still, fuck you Sasha Grey. And your virus infected drooling throat. Literally and figuratively. (She had gonorrhea! Gag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment