Monday, March 15, 2010

Mindless celebrity babbling.

Before I change the tides and post something extremely serious (when I finish it), I'm going to buffer with some mindless celebrity chatter.
Now, I never have and never will read or watch Twilight. Fuck Twilight. Because of my utter refusal to like Twilight, I unfairly thought I would hate Kristen Stewart, too. But that was perhaps a bit wrong of me. After further investigation, I have decided that she is not only hot, but she is cool too. I had no idea she was only 19, either. When most people found out she was a stoner and chain-smoker, they were totally turned off. But that only turned me on more. I officially retract my previous hatred and am now presenting Ms. Stewart with my official "I Would Hit It" stamp of approval.
That is all. Thank you.



Want.

Oh God. Yes.

Pretty self explanatory.

Kind of excited that she'll be playing Joan Jett. Meeting Joan Jett was one of the best days of my life.

Not necessarily flattering, but please notice the bikini top. Where do you even buy something like that? Um. I love you.

Not a face shot, but there's a few things about this I enjoy. The knitting needles (?!) tucked into her pants, the nonchalant RayBans, and the super overly-manicured eyebrows. These three things are equivalent to my loins starting on fire.



DO WANT.
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I would agree with you, but I've seen her in two movies, Twilight and Panic Room, and in both she's just an angsty little piece of shit. And if you look at her profile, it's kind of shaped like a half moon face.

    But that last pic with the knitting needles. Yep. Definitely. And her hair in the first and third pics. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen her in any movies. I'm not into angsty piece of shit types, though, so maybe I'll avoid seeing any films she's in just to retain my on-a-pedestal-hot-motherfucker opinion of her. I mean, the general look on her face and her deadpan voice during award shows does kind of give off the angsty vibe too, but I don't know.
    I'm not sure what a half-moon face looks like, but I'm sure that would be a deal breaker, too.

    Nevermind, I just googled it. Ew.

    ReplyDelete