Monday, March 8, 2010

Hero. [NSFW x 1000000000000]


If you don't have 4 minutes to watch this filthy goddess talk about the art of the blowjob, at least skip to the last thirty seconds so you can watch her rip her shirt (nearly) off.


I love how she dedicates seven whole minutes on how to properly give yourself an enema. The way she says "douche nozzle" so nonchalantly is really attractive.
This is super educational. No saline solution, no tap water (no matter what), no cold water. Two kinds of nozzles; douche nozzle option is better because it trickles instead of sprays. Duly noted. Thank you, Sasha. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I looove that she just rips it off. Why would you take it off when you can just rip it off? Great job, Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just read your tags. Ahahaha. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, she does it with such gusto too. And I love how after the camera guy is like "Can we see your tits?" in such a dumb deadpan voice she snaps back with "If you don't say it like that." (*rips shirt off*)

    I thought long and hard about the tags this time. Thank you! hahahaha.

    [P.S. If you haven't seen her interview on the Tyra show, you need to. Sasha's nonchalant attitude paired with Tyra's "ohhh poor Sasha" presumptuous bitching makes for comedy GOLD.]

    ReplyDelete