February 2010 monthly horoscope:
This month will be very special. It marks a turning point in your personal history where you can turn away from so many disappointments of the past and start out in a new direction. You will feel confident this month, for Jupiter will see that you do and that's a necessary ingredient as well. You won't have to do everything alone either - this is a "twosome" month where collaborations are not only wise but outstandingly successful. Dear Virgo, you have so much going for you now!
You may be tempted to act on an infatuation.
Um. You better believe it. I have acted on my infatuations lately. Quite a few.
I'm also going to use this to post a few pieces of my birth chart, which is devastatingly accurate. Since I've been speaking a lot about free love, passion, connections with others, and sex recently, I will begin with my Venus sign, Leo. It's a lot to read for some, so I will bold the most important parts. I am simply posting this because reading it allowed me to pontificate who I really am. In love and otherwise. This may make me seem like a skank, but I only speak the honest truth. It's also very scattered, as I am just discussing one point after another.
A. When Venus in Leo people are in love, they are proud, even boastful.
This position of Venus can turn humble Virgo Suns or retiring Cancer Suns into somewhat demanding lovers. Venus in Leo loves to court and be courted, and they need to feel very special. They are warm, generous, and even grand. Though really quite loyal to their partners (remember that love is THE most important thing in Leo's life), they thrive on attention from the opposite sex. Be prepared for their displays: they will tell you about any advances members of the opposite sex make on them. Remember, they're just showing off to you, and it's likely harmless. It's a different story if you do the same, however. That's when you'll hear the lion roar...and, no doubt, you'll want to keep these cats purring. Venus in Leo wants to appear experienced in love, even if they have little or no experience whatsoever!
All of this is so true it's not even funny. I love to talk to people about my sexual experiences, and with my best friends or people I trust, I can tend to ramble with the smallest slimy, wet details included. Most people really enjoy hearing about it, so I'd like to think (without being arrogant) that it makes me more interesting. But in a relationship I like to show my lover off, and am the epitome of loyal to a fault. In my most recent serious relationship, pictures of us kissing in the nude were plastered all over my social networking sites and we'd laugh as I flipped off the incessant honkers as we kissed on the side of the road. She was a Taurus, by the way, which is ruled by Venus. So that may have had something to do with the faultless sexual connection we had. At first glance many don't expect me to be experienced in love. Wrong, so wrong.
B. Venus in Leo men and women have high expectations, but once you know that these expectations revolve only around how much attention you are giving them, you'll see that they are really quite big-hearted about most everything else.They are threatened by a relationship that appears to have settled too much, or one that's lost its spark. They are also threatened by indifferent or impersonal behavior on your part. Although their needs for physical expression through sex are generally quite strong, their need for love is perhaps even stronger. It is hard for Venus in Leo people to separate love and sex, and even their most erotic fantasies are infused with love and affection. For this reason, few Venus in Leo folk would last long in a relationship that is mostly sexual. On the flip side, they may last longer in a love-only relationship in the absence of satisfying sex, but they are unlikely to feel very satisfied.
Again, very strangely accurate. I absolutely refuse to be bored in a relationship. It is hard for me to separate love and sex sometimes, but it's not impossible. I simply become infatuated with beautiful souls, and I have no problem with showing it in a sexual manner. It's all free love and affection, baby. I do have very high expectations, and will not waste my time with someone who I feel is unworthy of it, and I'd hope people would do the same for me. I love one on one attention but hate being the center of attention in a group, and am easily annoyed by incessant attention-whores. The only thing untrue about this part is that I probably won't last longer in a relationship with unsatisfying sex than a loveless sexual endeavor. A long-term, love-only relationship with bad sex? Um. No. No, no, no.
C. Pleasing Venus in Leo involves paying loads of attention to them. If you're willing to make only one adjustment in your ways, it should be to remind Leo how wonderful they are. Respect and appreciate them, always. Put up with their childlike moments and their tall tales. They want to be seen as attractive by you, so avoid (at all costs!) putting them down in this area. They actually lose interest when they perceive the slightest loss of interest in their partner, and you can expect that any letdown will be acted out in a dramatic fashion. Remind them, in a gentle way, that your emotions count too. If you are feeling a little jealous, let them know. Remember, to Venus in Leo, your small jealousies are affirmations that you find them attractive and expect the rest of the world to as well. Let them decide where to go on a date, and let them pay too. When Venus in Leo feels loved and appreciated, they reward you with loyalty, a big sense of fun, and plenty of physical expressions of their love.
Maybe this is making me seem like a needy, clingy bitch, but I'm truly not like that. I do enjoy being appreciated, attended to, and respected, but who doesn't? My ascendant sign is also Leo, and I once read that if you embarrass a Leo, you'll never have them as a lover. That's a very true statement. I am very child-like at times, and although this can sometimes lead to dramatic tantrums, mostly it's demonstrative of my youthful spirit. I used to love when my ex got jealous, because it reminded me that they wanted me and no one else. That sounds really awful of me, now that I'm typing it. But I don't mean it in a sadistic way. It was just a very special little reminder. No, that doesn't make it sound any better. I don't know, I don't care. Absolutely, if you are mine, let me take you out and buy you things. I know as a Virgo I can have a strange fascination with material things, which is unnecessary, but buying things for mi amante makes me feel good. I know I can't buy love. That's not the goal. Also, last but not least, one should prepare for extreme physical satisfaction and infatuation with me. Wow, I hate this. It sounds like I'm typing a personal ad. So done.
I love Venus in Leo.
If you don't like it, you can suck me sideways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment